About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Corporate and Client Relations, you will provide exemplary leadership and development to a team responsible for the provision of a comprehensive suite of student services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee student services operations that encompass counselling, mental health and well being, enrolment functions, study and career advice, and professional development
- Lead and develop a cohesive and collaborative team environment with two direct reports
- Manage and maintain policy and procedure implementation in relation to student services including enrolments and accommodation
- Directly manage and resolve critical incidents and escalated issues
- Build collaborative relationships across the business to effectively deliver the quality standards of student services
- Maintain and foster strategic relationships with external stakeholders, partners and third party providers
- Oversee student activities and events to ensure budgets and timelines are met
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated leadership experience in fostering a cohesive team environment and providing effective staff development
- Sound knowledge and experience in Student Services – you will have a thorough understanding of compliance in an Educational setting, policy and procedure development and implementation, and incident management
- Natural ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills specifically within a cross-cultural context
- Ability to work towards the strategic direction of the business whilst successfully managing the day to day tasks of the role
- Excellent strategic and operational decision making abilities with a student-centric and innovative approach
Benefits & Culture
This is a rare opportunity to join a reputable, Not-for-Profit organisation dedicated to providing excellence in international education and values its staff. This is a senior leadership position offering scope to lead Additional benefits include:
- Competitive remuneration with salary sacrificing benefits
- Access to staff health and well-being program – EAP and 50% contribution to Health Insurance
- Brand new, centrally located office and campus location
- Innovative and forward thinking environment
About the Organisation
This is a Not-for-Profit organisation that prides itself on being a global leader in delivering high quality educational products and services including professional development courses, online content and learning platforms.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Deputy Director Student Services via Pro Bono Australia.