About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and creative Events and Fundraising Manager to join our fun, hardworking and collaborative team.
- Develop and implement an annual program of fundraising direct mail, online and event-based campaigns and appeals to generate revenue or community awareness for VMCH.
- Facilitate all aspects of project management, planning, budgeting, marketing, promotion and staging of suitable events.
- Work with service areas to identify and develop campaign and appeal ideas.
- Support the organisation to run a broad program of successful community and internal events.
- Manage the development of the annual fundraising strategy with the broader team.
- Possess great people leadership, including management of the Fundraising Assistant and the Grants and Bequest Coordinator.
You will have:
- Experience in managing and implementing a wide variety of events for different audiences.
- Demonstrated experience in managing budgets and reporting.
- Understanding of fundraising and the broad range of channels available to fundraising teams.
- People leadership.
- Proven creative thinking to come up with campaign hooks, and to differentiate events and fundraising campaigns.
- Experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders, including printers, digital agencies, graphic designers and communications advisors.
- High level of written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop high quality communications to promote the ‘event/appeal/campaign’.
- Proficient use of MS Office and database management systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of event management with revenue generation outcomes.
- Superior organisational, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- Project management skills, with well-developed analytical, problem solving, decision making and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to be a creative thinker, demonstrable ability to adapt to changing circumstances, proven flexible attitude to adapt to work processes and working hours.
- Team player who likes to have a bit of fun.
Villa Maria Catholic Homes is committed to being an employer of choice and provides employees with:
- A Supportive Working Environment and Workplace Culture
- Ongoing Professional Development and Career Pathways
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Purposeful and Meaningful work
- Salary Packaging Benefits
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kym Molineux-Whitfield on (03) 9926 2000
About the Organisation
Villa Maria Catholic Homes is committed to working in partnership with people of all ages and abilities to help them achieve their individual goals and dreams, remain connected to their communities and enjoy their independence.
As an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne, our values including respect, compassion and inclusion guide us to deliver the highest quality services to individuals of all faiths and backgrounds.
We are a Catholic, not-for-profit organisation providing residential aged care, affordable housing options, retirement living, senior support, disability, carer and education services to more than 6,500 people across Victoria and southern New South Wales.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Events and Fundraising Manager via Pro Bono Australia.