About the Role
This key role will lead and manage the organisation’s social services and innovation projects achieving measurable benefit for economically and socially disadvantaged children and families across Adelaide.
Current social services include individual and community capacity building activities in financial literacy, income/household management, homelessness, nutrition, health and wellbeing. These services are led by a manager reporting to the Executive Manager.
This role holds responsibility for refining and implementing outcomes and service satisfaction evaluation methodologies that are appropriate to programmes across the organisation using approaches such as Results Based Accountability, Programme Logic and Theory of Change.
The Executive Manager will take the lead in building services and products that UCWB can develop into the future to sustain its continued growth and prosperity. The role will:
• Move current products and services to new markets that leverage corporate experience and expertise.
• Build service offerings that attract new revenue sources
• Develop new services, products and technologies which align with the organisation’s strategic direction
• Support and where required lead the establishment of new social enterprises.
• Build capacity and capability across the organisation in outcomes evaluation methodology including measuring social return on investment
• Develop beneficial stakeholder relationships which enhance and strengthen future viability of services
Experience & Essential Knowledge
• Proven senior level experience in a multi-faceted client centric organisation
• Significant experience in service innovation, service design and implementation (including start up) and securing revenue streams from multiple sources including government grants, philanthropic and fee for service activity.
• Experience with service and business outcomes evaluation
• Experience in successful business development.
• Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining high performing teams at organisational level
• Experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships including government, community and funding groups
• Experience in working in complex human service environments
• Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver key outcomes/projects in a complex environment
• Experience in the preparation of reports for Executive and Board
• Degree qualification in relevant discipline (professional or management).
In exchange for your commitment to your role, the organisation offers a supportive team environment, excellent benefits including attractive remuneration, salary packaging and opportunities for professional development.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 08) 8245 7171
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Manager via Pro Bono Australia.