About the Role
The Finance/Admin Officer will be required to work closely with the Treasurer and President of SCAI Australia, as well as donors and other stakeholders. There will also be some work with the Country Director and Finance Team from Nepal.
The candidate must be experienced in finance and book keeping, be self-motivated, highly ethical and operate with integrity, have a proven track record, preferably with experience in the not for profit sector and be able to meet deadlines. Importantly the candidate must also possess:
• Advanced skills in Excel and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office products
• Solid understanding of standard accounting practices, financial statements and bookkeeping such as MYOB
• Excellent organizational, administrative, time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work collaboratively and with flexible attitude
• Current Working with Children Check and Police Check.
This position would suit the right skilled individual who may be wishing to support a not for profit organization, working approximately 6 hours/1 day per week from home.
• Preparation of SCAI Australia bank statement file and monthly reconciliation
• Sending out receipts
• Updating SCAI Australia monthly budget spreadsheet
• Prepare sponsor updates
• Provide assistance with fundraising licences and other regulatory submissions
• Check end of month remittance statement of sponsor payments and liase with sponsors accordingly
• Respond to mail and assist with various administration tasks
About the Organisation
We take a holistic approach to breaking the cycle of poverty, and focus on 3 core strategies; Preventing separation of children from their families through providing Education Scholarship Programs, family and livelihood support; Re-connecting and re-integrating children with their families or kinship care and; Providing temporary family based home care for children with no option for alternative care in their communities.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0499169878
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance/Admin Officer via Pro Bono Australia.