About the Role
– Create & implement membership strategy
– Funding programs with real impact
– Join a proud, passionate & enthusiastic team
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Marketing and Development, your overarching responsibilities will be to:
– Develop and implement Fundraising & Membership strategy
– Activate membership outreach
– Steward relationships with members and donors
– Build comprehensive donor profiles
– Provide administration support for Fundraising & Memberships
This broad role demands a genuine people-person who enjoys contact with the community, someone with demonstrated relationship management & stewardship skills, and a track record of successful campaign development, delivery and project management.
The ability to communicate, influence and engage high-level stakeholders towards a rewarding philanthropic path will be highly valued.
You will need at least 3-5 years experience in a comparable role, ideally in the not-for-profit sector. Knowledge of ThankQ or a similar fundraising database would be an advantage.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0396296999
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.