About the Role
The Fundraising Coordinator’s role is to plan and manage HFA’s fundraising plan. Key areas are direct mail appeals, fundraising campaigns, manage and maintain the HFA donor database, prepare reports, plan and assist in campaigns and events. The Fundraising Coordinator will work closely and support the Director of Development. As HFA is a small team, there is a focus on teamwork and the Fundraising Coordinator will work with other staff across special projects and activities from time to time. The position is for 4 days per week, on weekdays which are negotiable.
1. Maintain HFA donor database (HFA currently uses Donor Management database) to support the HFA strategic fundraising plan, by:
• Ensure database is maintained and updated, update change of addresses and donor file notes to ensure accurate data files and donor information is available for donor care and supporter communications
• Produce data files and reports for direct mail and other donations and sponsorship in a timely manner
• Process donor income and undertake follow up, including generating receipts and letters to donors as appropriate
• Maintain the philanthropic trust and foundation calendar, monitor project funding needs, prepare trust applications and monitor compliance with acquittal requirements,
• Provide end of month reports for accounting purposes
2. Planning and managing direct mail appeals:
• Use reports from Donman to prepare address lists
• Prepare strategic briefs and liaising with copy writers
• Make follow up telephone calls to recipients of direct mail campaigns
• Liaise with the mailhouse for lodgement
• Report results of campaigns, and analysing and identifying areas for improvement for future campaigns.
• Work closely with Director of Development on acquisition campaign
3. Assist with fundraising activities such as Red Cake Day, Bleeding Disorders Awareness Week, World Haemophilia Day, and the National Conference held every two years, by:
• Help to prepare promotional materials, maintain mailing lists, and prepare packages for mail outs to supporters
• Attend and provide support at events as agreed with Director of Development.
4. Ongoing fundraising reporting and analysis
• Reporting and analysis on all fundraising activities for the Director of Development, Executive Director and HFA Council
5. Manage the regular giving program
• Process monthly pledges
• Maintain regular communication with regular givers
• Keep records up to date
• Prepare and send end of year receipts
6. Manage bequest & major donor prospecting
• Identify key bequestors for Director of Development
• Identify key major donors for Director of Development
7. Support Director of Development
• Assist with campaigns as appropriate
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0398857800
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.