About the Role
• Very high profile national organisation
• Strategic leadership opportunity
• Excellent salary package
• Location – Sydney
This key role, seeks a creative, inspirational, ideas person to lead the strategic development of the fundraising function and drive ambitious revenue growth over five core programs:
• Individual donor development
• Community fundraising
• Major gifts and philanthropy
• Corporate partnerships
With 7 direct reports and 22 indirect reports, the Fundraising Director will work with many talented Fundraising team members to achieve targets and establish strong and sustainable revenue streams.
Other key relationships include the Marketing and Communications and Research teams.
The role requires demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
• Development, implementation and evaluation of an integrated multi-channel fundraising or sales or business development strategy
• National fundraising or business development with proven track record in achieving targets
• Data management and digital awareness
• Ability to influence, build and maintain relationships with a diverse and dispersed range of internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent negotiating and vendor management expertise
• Effective leadership, coaching and mentoring of a mid-size team
• Understanding of current and emerging fundraising environment and best practice
• Knowledge of national and state/territory fundraising legislation
• Tertiary qualifications or demonstrated equivalent experience in relevant business discipline – fundraising, sales / marketing, business development
• Ability to undertake interstate travel
About the Organisation
Fundraising is the life blood of the organisation accounting for up to 80% of all income.
Funds raised are dedicated to their work in prevention, support and research to improve health and quality of life for all Australians.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0412299776
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: GM Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.