About the Role
The primary disciplines of Advancement at UTS include: fundraising, alumni relations and advancement services. Importantly, these activities are all interconnected and the Advancement Unit maximises opportunities to work in an integrated way for maximum impact.
The Advancement Services team within the unit is responsible for supporting and influencing the strategic plans and day to day operations of the Advancement Unit through the expert management of the CRM which contains over 250,000 records, information management, data mining, data analytics, gift processing, records management, and reporting. It also supports faculties, business units and research areas of the university through the sharing and maintenance of data.
Currently recruiting a Manager, Advancement Services you will lead and manage a team responsible for the University’s CRM.
Main skills/experience required:
• Significant experience in database administration, system development, implementation and maintenance which will ideally have been gained in a large and complex not for profit or higher education environment
• Experience in the development, review and implementation of policies and procedures and the implementation of change where appropriate
• Substantial experience in the management and mentoring of personnel and team leadership
• Experience conducting sector wide reviews and presenting the information to management
• Extensive knowledge of Raiser’s Edge (the CRM) is desirable
• Demonstrated knowledge of relationship management and engagement as well as an understanding of the development and implementation of best practice relationship management systems and technologies.
• A good understanding of fundraising practices and alumni relations programs
• Excellent writing and presentation skills and demonstrated ability to design and compile high quality reports and information for an educated non technical audience
• Demonstrated commitment to applying relevant and applicable policies, procedures and legislation
• Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to manage the workloads of others
• Ability to analyse statistical data to make recommendations for planning purposes
Remuneration & Benefits
Base Salary Range: $112,471 to $117,825 pa (HEW 9)
This role attracts 17% superannuation in addition to the base salary. Employee benefits include flexible work practices, child care centres, generous parental leave and salary packaging opportunities.
This appointment will be on a continuing full time basis.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Advancement Services via Pro Bono Australia.