About the Role
• Network and develop key financial Donors and Supporters for Caritas Australia.
• Sydney-based, full-time, permanent role – immediate start.
• Highly respected international aid agency
We are actively seeking an experienced Fundraiser/Campaigner to develop and maintain new and existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters.
Your focus in this role includes:
• Develop and nurture existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters to continue their commitment to the Mission and work of Caritas Australia.
• Working with the Fundraising team, Diocesan Directors, Volunteers and the wider community to identify new prospects and opportunities.
• Drafting and implementing strategies to engage the support of existing and new Major Donors and Supporters.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
• Significant experience in Fundraising, Business Development or Relationship Management.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs and Supporter/Customer Database systems.
• An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61283063454
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job visit www.caritas.org.au/jobs/positions-vacant and view the full Position Description. Please send your application to email@example.com by COB, Wednesday 22 November 2017.
Applications must specify residency or work visa status and include a CV and a Cover Letter which addresses the Selection Criteria set out in the Position Description.
For further information please contact Paul Metcalfe on +61 2 8306 3454.
Caritas Australia is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Caritas Australia welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Caritas Australia recognises the personal dignity and rights of children towards whom it has a special responsibility and duty of care and respect. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Record Check.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Partner Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.