About the Role
• Network and develop key financial Donors and Supporters for Caritas Australia.
• Sydney-based, full-time, permanent role – immediate start.
• Highly respected international aid agency
We are actively seeking an experienced Fundraiser/Campaigner to develop and maintain new and existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters.
Your focus in this role includes:
• Develop and nurture existing partnerships with our Major Donors and Supporters to continue their commitment to the Mission and work of Caritas Australia.
• Working with the Fundraising team, Diocesan Directors, Volunteers and the wider community to identify new prospects and opportunities.
• Drafting and implementing strategies to engage the support of existing and new Major Donors and Supporters.
For this role, your capabilities and experience will include:
• Significant experience in Fundraising, Business Development or Relationship Management.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs and Supporter/Customer Database systems.
• An understanding of and commitment to work within the Catholic ethos.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : +61283063454
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Philanthropy Partner Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.