About the Role
- Full time position (with part time and flexible hours considered for the right candidate)
- Six month contract position
To build capacity to drive good practice in the Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) sector, specifically around Inclusion and Innovation. To increase the knowledge of the ECI and related sectors and agencies in understanding and implementing the principles of Inclusion, in supporting the interests and needs of children with disability and developmental delay and their families.
Key Strategic Actions
- Finalise the online e-learning modules referred to as the Inclusion Partnerships in Practice program (IPIP)
- Collaborate and work with the team to enhance the quality of the online materials including video
- Co-ordinate responses and provide input into reports to influence government policy and legislative decisions in the interest of children with disabilities and their families
- Ensure regular communication with the Early Childhood Intervention and Early Childhood Education and Care and other sectors about broad issues of relevance and about ECIA project deliverables
- Manage the Inclusion Blog – including sourcing blog posts, editing and promotion
- Manage other projects as identified by the CEO and Deputy CEO
About the Organisation
Early Childhood Intervention Australia NSW/ACT is the peak organisation promoting the interests of young children with disabilities and developmental delays and their families in NSW and the ACT. WE are a member based organisation with the majority of members being early childhood intervention (ECI) professionals, including small community organisations, large disability and children’s services agencies and various community organisations, reflecting the diverse ways in which services to young children and their families are provided. With the transition to the National Disability insurance Scheme (NDIS) changes are being made with a move to a more market driven service approach. Our membership is based in urban, rural and regional centres throughout NSW and the ACT.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : (02) 9873 2593
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Policy and Project Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.