About the Role
• Provide highly developed case practice advice, supporting and developing case management staff
• Ongoing, full time position
• Based in Werribee
Based in Werribee, with the requirement to travel across the region. You will provide highly developed case practice advice, supporting and developing case management staff in the integration of theory and practice. You will support the Manager, Professional Practice and undertake case practice quality audits, providing regular practice forums and education sessions to embed best practices across the region.
You will also undertake regular monitoring of regional performance, contributing to the formation of policy and procedures that strengthen case practice and support regional specific workforce development initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• experience in best practice case management frameworks and theoretical concepts to reduce risk and maximise individual outcomes
• well-developed interpersonal skills including building strong relationships and developing an understanding of others in order to motivate them and address conflict
• excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop a range of complex reports and evidence based recommendations.
A relevant qualification in social work, psychology, human services, criminal justice or criminology and experience in a related field is also desirable.
To apply, please visit correctionsjobs.vic.gov.au by Sunday, 3 December 2017.
About the Organisation
Corrections Victoria’s purpose is to deliver an effective corrections system for a safe community. Community Correctional Services (CCS), is overseen by Corrections Victoria, a division of the Department of Justice and Regulation. CCS is responsible for the management and supervision of prisoners on parole, clients under post sentence supervision and court orders.
CCS is currently experiencing rapid growth in the offender population. In response to this, Corrections Victoria will embed evidence based practice across all areas of our work and target responses to the areas that will allow the greatest impacts to be made. This approach will contribute to a safer community and strengthen CCS for the future.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Professional Practice Adviser via Pro Bono Australia.