About the Role
The Prince’s Trust Australia’s Project Executive will support the Trust as it seeks to
develop its online and in-person profile, and engagement with, the Australian public on
P.T.A.’s vision, mission and activities.
Reporting to P.T.A.’s Manager, the Project Executive will design and implement
P.T.A.’s marketing and communications strategy and will be responsible for
collaborating with project partners to develop and execute a range of marketing and
communications campaigns, as well as managing P.T.A.’s website, social media
strategy, content writing, and supporting fundraising activities and events.
- Develop, design and execute social media campaigns and grow P.T.A.’s social media channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
- Maintain and update P.T.A.’s website (WordPress);
- Develop, design and execute P.T.A.’s quarterly newsletter, P.L.Y.O.B. alumni newsletter, and support the Manager to design P.T.A.’s Patron newsletter;
- Work with the Manager to execute P.T.A.’s marketing and communications strategy and develop campaigns (short and long term) across P.T.A.’s project portfolios in collaboration with P.T.A.’s project partners. This may include graphic design, photography and videography and monitoring appropriate use of P.T.A.’s brand guidelines;
- Work with P.T.A.’s Manager to develop P.T.A.’s media profile and engagement with key media partners, draft responses to reactive media requests, and prepare media releases, as applicable;
- Support the Chief Executive to develop presentations, documents and/or speeches for stakeholder engagement;
- Supporting the Manager to coordinate design and print of P.T.A.’s Year in Review and project PR collateral;
- Support the Manager to identify corporate sponsorship opportunities and implement P.T.A.’s fundraising activities;
- Produce regular reports on P.T.A.’s traditional and digital engagement, utilizing analytics and SEM/SEO as appropriate;
- Event management for P.T.A. projects and fundraising activities;
- Develop P.T.A.’s contact management system;
- Provide administrative support to the organisation and P.T.A. Management team, including data entry and financial reporting in support of governance and operational requirements;
- Liaising with marketing and communications teams at The Prince’s Trust U.K. to promote key messages and support campaigns;
- Manage digital suppliers, as necessary and serve as P.T.A.’s digital champion;
- Research topics of interest to the organisation;
- Support other P.T.A. project areas as required and carry out any other duties or miscellaneous support for P.T.A.’s Chief Executive and Manager;
- Ensure compliance with The Prince’s Trust Australia’s policies
The successful applicant will be self-motivated, with a deep commitment to creating
impact collaboratively. The Project Executive must have a high attention to detail and
excellent communication, conceptual, written and presentation skills, particularly for
producing effective marketing and communications products for diverse audiences, as
well as a strong sense of narrative and user experience.
The successful applicant will have a proven ability to work on multiple projects and
campaigns, with excellent stakeholder management skills and knowledge of the
Australian media sector.
The Project Executive must also be comfortable working within a small team in a
dynamic and fast-paced environment with a diverse portfolio, with the ability to be both
strategic and hands-on during periods of high activity. This includes an ability to deal
with pressure and to work flexibly.
Please reference all essential criteria (found in the attached position description) in your application.
We strongly recommend you tailor your application in consideration of the project specifics
detailed in the narrative above to demonstrate your suitability for this role.
About the Organisation
The Prince’s Trust Australia supports the development and delivery of innovative, high impact projects that align with the charitable interests of H.R.H. Project focus areas include: Health & Wellbeing; The Built Environment; Rural & Regional; Defence Members & Their Families; Young People; Environment & Sustainability; Arts & Culture. The organisation has an Australian board and was established to support the Australian community.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Jasmine Cooper Sutton
Phone : 0386729132
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project Executive via Pro Bono Australia.