About the Role
Our Quality Business Partners work alongside our residential management team to ensure the delivery of positive outcomes for residents through excellence in care and service.
To be successful, you will be customer focused, with a good understanding of the aged care sector, relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks. You will have experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of quality systems, internal auditing, and process review and development. As part of an organisational support function, you will assist Benetas to maintain accreditation standards, and provide our clients and residents a positive ageing experience.
Two roles are available – a permanent ongoing position (3 days per week) which has a clinical practice focus and temporary position (4 days per week) which is available until 2 July 2018. Based out of our Hawthorn East Support Office you will join a supportive, collaborative and friendly team while also being part of the broader residential services team. Both positions will involve travel in metro and regional Victoria.
You will have:
• A tertiary qualification in a relevant field
• Experience in a similar role in an aged care/human services environment
• Strong organisational, communication and time management skills
• Highly developed analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders
• An honest, helpful and dependable attitude – a real team player
• A current registration as a Registered Nurse or Allied Health Professional (mandatory for permanent role)
• A qualification as Lead Auditor – Quality Management Systems (desirable)
• A work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas
• A strong learning culture where you are in the driver’s seat of your ongoing professional development
• Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth
• Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits)
About the Organisation
Benetas is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. Benetas is committed to our reputation as a truly great place to work. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive employer. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 11 years in a row.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 8823 7916
Email : Jane.Collopy@benetas.com.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Quality Business Partners via Pro Bono Australia.