About the Role
About the Role
We are currently seeking applications for the full-time role (37.5 hours per week) of Regional Manager located in the Central Queensland Region. This key leadership role is responsible for the Rockhampton, Gladstone, Mt Morgan and Longreach venues. To support you in this role, a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained vehicle is included.
Key requirements of this role include:
- Develop and implement a Central Queensland operational plan in line with RAQ’s organisational strategic objectives
- Achieve operational Key Performance Indicators in order to deliver high quality client outcomes in line with RAQ’s strategic objectives
- Implement, monitor and review annual regional/portfolio budgets, employee establishment and maintain oversight of assets management in the region
- Provide effective, efficient and coordinated operational management of all venues to ensure the delivery of high quality client services and programs.
Leadership and Management:
- Demonstrate effective leadership and experience in managing operations across multiple sites
- Actively participate as a member of the Operations Management Team and contribute to organisational objectives with vision and purpose
- Promote a culture of unity where employees feel valued and have an understanding of RAQ’s mission, vision and values
- Develop and implement a responsive stakeholder engagement strategy at a regional level
- Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure service delivery is responsive, and in line with the communities needs.
Compliance and Quality Management:
- Ensure compliance with relevant contractual and reporting obligations as required by funding bodies and RAQ’s Quality Management Framework
- Facilitate processes to ensure ISO quality management accreditation and HSQF standards are being met, including risk identification and management
- Preparing accurate and timely reports for the Head of Operations and Stakeholders as required for funding, key performance and productivity trends within the region.
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in the key requirements of this role in addition to an undergraduate qualifications in Business, Behavioural/Social Sciences or Law. Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline will be highly regarded.
The salary being offered is $88,878 – $92,295 per annum plus superannuation, to be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Benefits for RAQ employees include:
- Generous salary packaging options up to $15,900 per annum
- Paid study leave
- Paid parental leave
- Corporate discounted health insurance
- Additional annual leave over the Christmas period
Relocation assistance may be available to the successful candidate.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regional Manager – Central Queensland via Pro Bono Australia.