About the Role
About the role
You will be:
• the primary point of contact for Adult Learning sales enquiries
• proactively engaging with potential customers to turn enquiries into sales
• collecting and analysing information to support marketing and business development activities.
Working closely with our Business Development Specialist and Marketing Coordinator you will have experience in using CRM software and be self-motivated to exceed targets. In addition, our Sales Coordinator will understand and respect the Not-For-Profit sector, be a key member of our small marketing team and be committed to delivering quality outcomes for our clients.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of an organisation that is making a difference in the community
• A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for professional development
• The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
About the Organisation
• Children's programs located at Carlton North, Docklands and Broadmeadows
• Currently we provide education and care for over 550 children and their families
• A Registered Training Organisation (RTO 3900) that delivers nationally recognised qualifications in early childhood education and care
• Professional learning, including short courses and tailor-made training
• In the past 20 years thousands of adult learners have received a nationally recognised qualification and the majority of children's services in Victoria have participated in our professional development and support programs
For over seventy years Gowrie Victoria has grown. We currently employ over 190 people and we're always looking for like-minded people to join our team.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0422956707
Email : CharmaineV@gowrievictoria.org.au
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Sales Coordinator (Training) via Pro Bono Australia.