About the Role
- Join an award winning community housing provider – 84 FTE and growing
- Support and lead a corporate services team and drive crucial business operations
- Fixed term contract up to 12 months, starting mid-November
Benefits and Culture
- Energetic and committed work force of highly motivated individuals driven to improve the quality of housing for people living in Western Sydney
- Be part of an experienced team that has a focus on mentoring and career development
- Values include compassion, respect and integrity
- Salary packaging available
- Close to public transport and cheap parking is available
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Team Leader Corporate Services is responsible for leading the team ensuring that staff salaries are processed each fortnight, that our clients fleet of vehicles is managed and appropriately maintained and a range of office management functions are completed to support and drive the business. You will also be required to:
- Oversee payroll processes, ensuring policy and legislative adherence
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a range of external stakeholders, including phone and internet providers, landlords, insurers etc. and internal stakeholders, including the IT Manager, the CEO and CFO
- Oversee the management of motor vehicle fleet, ensuring effective asset management, policy adherence and using accurate data to inform the acquisition and disposal process
- Work collaboratively with all teams to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Develop a positive team culture where members are supportive, open, honest and produce high quality work
Ideally you have experience as a team leader or office manager and possess the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in processing payroll and knowledge of the SCHCADS Award
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Demonstrated high level communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong computer literacy and ability to troubleshoot technical problems
The successful applicant will be required to undergo police checks and other background checks.
About the Organisation
Our client is a Tier 1 community housing provider of affordable rental accommodation and support services for people with limited access to mainstream housing in the Hawkesbury, Nepean and Blue Mountains area.
Our client is dedicated to quality service delivery, governance and financial management, they have been recognised nationally for excellence, they are a leading agency in homelessness and provide a range of programs that aim to prevent homelessness and provide crisis and transitional housing.
Apply for this Job
If you are someone who is well organised, you possess great customer service skills and have experience in workers comp and insurance, please click apply, submitting your cover letter addressing your motivations and the skills required along with your resume (in MS Word format), quoting reference #34007. To discuss please call Ruth Connelly on 02 8243 0570.
Please quote in application: Team Leader Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.