About the Role
Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, this role will be responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Receivable and Payroll processing. This is a well rounded position as it will also provide Reception relief (minimal), assistance with Accounts Payable and general Administration support related to the Finance team’s operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing of invoices on a daily and monthly basis – medium volume of invoices that fluctuate throughout the year
- Debtor management and control – you will use different forms of communication to chase outstanding debtors
- End-to-end processing of Payroll on a fortnightly and monthly basis for around 65 staff members
- Supporting the Accounts Payable functions where required
- Data entry and general administrative tasks
- Providing ad-hoc Reception relief
- End of month reporting
- Providing exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience required
The successful candidate will be a collaborative and flexible team player with the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in full function Accounts Receivable and Payroll positions (full function Accounts Payable experience will be highly regarded but not essential)
- High attention to detail with the ability to pick up on discrepancies
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills to meet deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel skills
- High level of confidentiality and maturity
- Excellent customer service skills
Benefits & Culture
This organisation has an exceptional team culture dedicated to providing excellence in service. The people are friendly, down to earth and supportive. Based on the South-side of Brisbane, you will be able to drive to work and enjoy free undercover parking, state of the art facilities and an on-site gym. Staff also enjoy genuine work life balance with flexible management and a monthly RDO. This is a full time, permanent position that offers stability and salary sacrificing benefits.
About the Organisation
This is a Not-for-Profit, membership based organisation that represents the interests of employers within Queensland’s automotive industry. It has an excellent reputation in the industry and also as an employer. This organisation has a high employee retention rate and experiences minimal staff turnover.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Accounts Officer via Pro Bono Australia.