About the Role
ACNEM is governed by a Board of six directors and is looking to expand the Board composition and appoint two independent Board directors with experience in business development, fundraising, and/or finance to complement the existing skillset on the Board.
It is envisaged that the Board members will have:
• an interest in supporting the valuable work of ACNEM;
• commitment to and understanding of the principles of good governance;
• professional experience in:
– business development in a not-for profit setting; or
– developing fundraising strategy and income generation initiatives across traditional and digital channels; or
– financial management within a not-for-profit environment.
• ability and experience in developing productive and engaging strategic relationships;
• willingness to explore initiatives to build relationships with the community; and
• experience assessing and recommending strategic improvements to existing business development operations.
Your demonstrated creativity in generating new ideas and opportunities will be highly regarded.
The Board currently meets at least four times by video conferencing on four Saturday afternoons and face-to-face approximately twice per year (travel provided). Directors are required to read relevant papers in preparation for meetings and may be required to join a committee of the Board. There may be times between meetings that your involvement will also be required. It is envisaged that the Board appointments will formally take effect from 1 February 2018.
Applications are sought from experienced individuals who meet the above requirements. Please refer to the College’s website for a copy of the position description and instructions on how to apply.
For further information, please contact: Ms Penelope Griffiths, CEO on 03 9597 0363 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interest will remain open until 12 noon (AEDT) Friday 5 January 2018
This is a voluntary position.
About the Organisation
The Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine is a not-for-profit medical college who is a leader in nutritional and environmental medicine. The College provides educational resources and training to medical and allied health practitioners.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9597 0363
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: ACNEM Board of Management via Pro Bono Australia.