About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to play a vital role in supporting the Executive Director and the Shared Value Project team as our organisation grows. Join our small dynamic team and be part of the shared value movement, changing the role of business in society in the region.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Status: Part time 0.6 FTE (22.5 hours per week)
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day logistics associated with the SVP office including maintenance of processes, systems and equipment.
- Providing administrative support to the Executive Director and the SVP team including diary management and travel coordination.
- Providing basic bookkeeping and database management.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with the Executive Director, SVP staff and others to support the operations of the organisation.
- Manage the day to day logistics associated with the SVP office including maintenance of processes, systems and equipment;
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director, including diary management and travel coordination;
- Manage logistics with regard to board meetings, advisory board meetings and other internal and external meetings;
- Provide basic bookkeeping support, including monthly accounts payable and receivable in our Xero online accounting system;
- Assist with managing our online database and ensuring contact details are up to date;
- Assist with event logistics, business development, membership support and other administrative duties as required.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the organisation and participate in strategy and planning sessions.
- Support the SVP team in delivery of its calendar of programs and events.
- When required, represent the Shared Value Project at meetings, workshops, training sessions, promotional events, media engagements, and industry functions.
For full details and the key selection criteria please download the complete position description.
About the Organisation
The Shared Value Project is the peak practice body for shared value in Australasia, and the exclusive regional partner of the Shared Value Initiative. We drive adoption and implementation of shared value strategies among leading companies, civil society and government organisations by providing thought leadership, knowledge and networks.
Through our program of workshops, training and events we encourage individuals, organisations and change agents to view the creation of social value as a major competitive advantage, a driver of innovation, and foundation for long-term economic prosperity.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : email@example.com
Please send your application addressed to Helen Steel at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5PM on Wednesday 20 December 2017.
Applications should include:
- A short cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how you meet the key selection criteria;
- Your CV
Applications that do not include both of the documents listed above will not be considered.
Please quote in application: Administrative Assistant (Part-time) via Pro Bono Australia.