About the Role
OceanWatch Australia is recruiting!
Bookkeeper needed for busy national Charity.
Part-time (flexible 15-25hrs p/w) @$65k pro rata + super
Busy Pyrmont based charity is seeking an experienced, confident and reliable Bookkeeper for its Sydney HQ. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for all aspects of the charity’s financial record keeping and reporting.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety, pays close attention to detail, and enjoys using their excellent people skills.
Manage company financial record keeping (must have MYOB Accountright cloud version), statutory reporting and project budget coordination. Experience with Calxa reporting software or willing to train in would be desirable.
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
People responsibilities: Coordination role
Qualifications & Experience: Experienced qualified bookkeeper.
Experience in not-for-profit environment would be well regarded.
Job Specification includes:
Financial Record Keeping
• Accounts payable and receivable
• Weekly online banking
• Monthly payroll
• Superannuation via clearing house
• Salary & staff entitlements
• End of year payroll process
• Monthly accounts reporting to CEO
• Board reporting, half yearly and end of year reporting
• Liaison with accountant and auditors, half yearly and end of year
• ATO reporting via MYOB or ATO portal
• Project budget & expenditure
• Donations records
• Tracking multiple cost centres
To apply: Please send a current CV and cover letter addressing the above job specifications to email@example.com
Deadline: 18/12/17, with interviews on 21/12/17
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0296602262
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Bookkeeper via Pro Bono Australia.