About the Role
Organisation: Sydney Living Museums, Historic Houses Trust of NSW, Office of Environment and Heritage
Location: The Mint, Sydney CBD
Job Grade/Classification: Clerk Grade 9/10 – $128,760. Package includes salary ($105,409 – $116,157), employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
About the role
This role identifies, secures, stewards, retains and reviews new and existing corporate partnerships and sponsorships to meet Sydney Living Museums’ organisational revenue targets and enable the agency to meet its strategic objectives and mission.
Job note: As a drivers’ licence is an essential requirement for this role you will be asked to provide a copy of your driving record if you are successful in proceeding to the interview stage.
Employment Status: Ongoing full-time
Contact: Joy England on 02 8239 2433
Closing date: 11.59pm Friday 12 January 2018
Sydney Living Museums welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disabilities.
To be eligible for an ongoing role in the NSW Public Sector you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. For temporary and casual roles you need to hold a valid visa giving you permission to work in Australia as required by the role.
Essential requirements the role holder needs:
– Tertiary qualification and/or significant relevant experience in corporate philanthropy
– Five years plus experience and success in procuring, managing and leveraging financial and strategic partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.
– Knowledge of the operations of trusts and foundation, charitable giving and the relevant legislation and policy.
– Current NSW driver’s licence.
1. Please describe an example of how you approached a potential corporate to become a cash partner for your organisation. Detail your planning, your approach and the outcomes of the negotiation.
2. Describe and explain how you managed an important partnership in your organisation and how you deepened engagement with that partner as well as growing the cash or contra value of that partnership.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8239 2433
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnership Manager via Pro Bono Australia.