About the Role
- Salary packaging options – increase take home pay!
- Flexible working hours and Accrued Day Off (ADO) for full time staff
- Option for full time or part time
This is a newly created position where you will work with Program Leaders, Functional Leaders and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Advocates within the business to leverage and prioritise D&I initiatives.
- Design, deliver and embed an organisation wide D&I Strategy (Inclusive Culture, LGBTIQ, Disability, Indigenous, CALD, Health, Age)
- Act as a strategic advisor to program and functional leaders to support embedding the D&I strategy and provide a D&I perspective on policy development in these areas
- Manage diversity metrics and data in order to leverage analytics and provide evidence based recommendations, road maps and action plans
- Assist leaders and teams in reviewing messaging and campaigns from a D&I point of view
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to step up! Have you previously been involved in implementing a D&I strategy and have project management skills and experience? Are you ready to take that next step in your career, and put these skills in action and lead a D&I strategy from design through to implementation and embedding? If so, this could be your next role!
We are looking for someone who is confident, highly curious and open minded. Your ability to communicate effectively, influence others and build collaborative relationships with stakeholders will be integral to your success in this role. We need a strategic thinker, an innovator and someone who is organised and structured in their approach. If you have a passion for D&I, this is the project for you!
(7-8 days per fortnight) for the right candidate!
About the Organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI) is a leading community-based not-for-profit organisation providing a range of services in the areas of refugee settlement, asylum seeker assistance, housing, multicultural foster care, disability support and employment services in NSW. Our vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families reach their potential.
The People & Culture Team (PaC) partner with the business through a number of functions, including Work Health & Safety, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Organ isational Development, Employee Services and Business Partnering. The Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner will report to the Executive Manager, People and Culture and will be based primarily in our Ashfield Head Office. You will be joining a diverse team of highly engaged and driven individuals who strive to make a difference and work collaboratively to deliver outcomes for our people, clients and stakeholders.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner via Pro Bono Australia.