About the Role
About the Role
We are currently seeking applications for the full-time role (37.5 hours per week) of Executive Advisor located at our Support Services in Eight Mile Plains.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to provide high level advice and support to the CEO including governance and administrative activities related to the CEO’s role as Company Secretary, addressing gaps in the organisation’s identification, rollout and implementation of key projects, managing CEO projects and ensuring the efficient management of the office of the CEO.
Some of the key responsibilities of this position include:
- Supporting the CEO in the role of Company Secretary including preparing documents for the Board and management of minutes, and supporting application of the Board Governance Manual.
- Developing, monitoring and reviewing project plans for projects that the CEO is responsible for, providing project coordination when required and playing a key role in change management, internal communication and reporting for CEO projects.
- Drafting and supporting the implementation of procedures for areas of the business which the CEO holds Process Owner responsibility for.
- Supporting the ongoing implementation of Governance policies and procedures through collaboration with key Governance Groups.
- Undertaking a range of Executive Support responsibilities including preparing and distributing Board papers, assisting in the preparation of agendas and capturing of minutes, and supporting the CEO to manage information exchange and ensure effective communication occurs across key stakeholder groups.
To be successful in this position, you will hold undergraduate level qualifications in Business or Project Management, coupled with an understanding of project management principles and a strong track record of managing and delivering projects within specified timeframes. You will have previous experience in delivery of support to senior management, ideally within a complex industry, as well as solid leadership and emotional intelligence skills which will enable you to collaborate with, engage and influence others. An understanding of Governance and Board functions, and experience in governance and Company Secretary Duties, is highly desired.
The salary being offered is circa $83,067 to $88,964 per annum, to be negotiated depending upon qualifications and experience, plus superannuation and generous salary packaging options where eligible which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay. Other attractive benefits are available including additional annual leave over the Christmas period, annual leave loading and study leave.
About the Organisation
Relationships Australia Queensland (RAQ) is a leading provider of relationship and family support services. We believe healthy relationships are essential for the well-being of children, families and communities. We are committed to offering the best possible counselling, mediation, education and support services, and are committed to social justice and inclusion. We provide services from more than 30 centres and employ over 400 employees across Queensland.
RAQ is dedicated to promoting work-life balance, and provides flexible working hours, a supportive team environment, paid parental leave and additional benefits such as medical insurance discounts and salary packaging arrangements.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0734236949
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.