About the Role
Who we’re looking for
Ideally you will have previously demonstrated leadership and management capabilities within a not‐for‐profit organisation coupled with the following skills and experience:
• Ability to think strategically, and actively participate in and influence the inputs and outputs of BGF’s 3-yearly strategic planning cycle;
• High level financial management and accounting skills;
• Ensure compliance with administrative and financial policies, procedures and delegations in relation to all areas of responsibility;
• Contribute to the development of the annual BGF budget as a key/integral member of the team;
• Lead the budget review process, identifying and understanding variances;
• Strong inter-personal relationship skills with the ability to inspire and motivate; and
• Strong negotiation skills.
About the Organisation
Bobby Goldsmith Foundation (BGF) is Australia’s longest-running HIV charity. Founded in 1984, BGF undertakes a range of supports and interventions that address key determinants of poor health outcomes for people living with HIV (PLHIV) – i.e. long-term social and economic poverty.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9283 8666
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Finance Manager via Pro Bono Australia.