About the Role
The Crusader Union of Australia, an interdenominational Christian youth organisation, is seeking a motivated Fundraising and Events Co-ordinator to join our dynamic fundraising team to assist the Fundraising Manager in the planning and implementation of a wide range of fundraising activities and events. This is a fantastic opportunity to use your skills and experience for Gospel ministry in an organisation experiencing exciting growth.
• Organisation of major fundraising events (pre-event planning, promotion, marketing collateral development, co-ordination and post event analysis.)
• Donor acquisition and upgrade campaigns (telephone, DM and online) • Database mining, mailing and logistics for campaigns and major fundraising events
• Administration of donations, database maintenance and relevant reporting • Donor upgrade projects
• Development of donor communication and cultivation strategies and materials (e.g. brochures, e-stories, articles for quarterly’ magazine, compiling of good news stories demonstrating CRU’s impact).
Qualifications & Skills:
• A passion for helping young people come to know Christ
• A mature Christian faith and active involvement in a Christian church
• A tertiary qualification in business, event management or related disciplines; or 2+ years experience in a similar field
• 1-2 years’ experience in managing databases (preferably a CRM or fundraising database)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Analytical thinker – strong numeracy and literacy ability
• Persuasive & creative writing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal & communication skills
• Sound time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
• Experience with MS Office Suite essential
• Knowledge of CRM databases, web systems, video editing & Adobe suite an advantage
• Current Working With Children Check (or willingness to get WWCC).
A copy of the full job description with selection criteria is available from our website: http://www.crusaders.edu.au/getinvolved/career/fundraising-events-co-ordinator-full-time/
About the Organisation
The Crusader Union of Australia, is a Christian youth organisation established in 1930, with three key service areas:
1. CRU® Holiday Camps & CRU® Day Camps
2. Summit Educational Camps and
3. Schools Ministry (made up of CRU® School Groups, InterCRU events and CRU® Resources)
These activities are supported by two campsites (Galston Gorge Conference & Recreation Centre & Lake Mac Outdoor Recreation Centre).
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9188 9719
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: FUNDRAISING & EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR via Pro Bono Australia.