About the Role
This is a challenging and multifaceted role which requires strong leadership, great communication and excellent planning and organisational skills. The position is a full-time, permanent position commencing immediately.
To be considered for this position it is essential you possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in leading and managing change in education, health, community services or related sector
- Diploma in Children’s Services
- Experience in forming, delivering and leading early childhood, community, health or related services
- Managing financial and operational performance
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Relevant early childhood education and care sector experience
- Previous involvement in the delivery of integrated services
- Experience in successfully managing a large and diverse team
- Strong operational centre management or site management skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of community and government network/resources and proven skill in utilising these to develop services and programs.
What’s is in it for you?
We are Australia’s largest childcare provider, as well as a social enterprise / not for profit which means we don’t have to compromise our resources to keep our shareholders happy!
- Above award wages first and foremost (Because money will allow you to do all of the amazing things that life has to offer!)
- Support that you won’t receive anywhere else… let’s throw some buzz words at you.
- Early Learning Consultants – Pedagogy experts that will support you and your centre
- Social Inclusion Coordinator – provide you tips and training to make you the best and most inclusive centre
- Business Improvement Manager – help you understand your numbers and get things done when you have resistance
- Area and Regional Managers – Ongoing support, guidance or bounce ideas off – including a monthly One on One that you’ll receive a “health check” of your centre – this is a guide on the performance of the centre a year ago, 3 months ago and now to help you gauge foreseeable issues or to help you truly understand how much your hard work is paying off!
- Systems trainers – help you understand the things that gives you the information to run your business
- Teacher program manager – mentor for your teachers to keep them engaged and up to date
- Secondments – Imagine what it would be like to work for 3 months in a remote WA community? Just apply! Plus many more!
- Networking events and an internal social media platform
- Flight, hotel, gym and private health discounts! (plus a whole lot more!)
Goodstart Early Learning value people with Integrity, Passion, Professionalism, and the desire to do something that’s above and beyond what’s expected. We are committed to providing you with opportunities for career growth and progression; outstanding learning and development opportunities, coupled with flexible work life balance.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and we look to reflect this commitment in our employees. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you.
About the Organisation
Goodstart Early Learning and the Brotherhood of St Lawrence have been successfully partnering to operate Jindi Kindergarten and Extended Care since 2015. The centre offers a range of programs and services to provide holistic support to children and families, including integrated long day care/kindergarten programs, and additional programs and services such as allied health, maternal/child health, financial capacity building and work/learning support.
As a leader of an innovative service delivery model, this position will operate with a high degree of autonomy and independence under the strategic direction of a joint Goodstart and BSL governing body. The purpose of the Integrated Manager position is to lead both the delivery of early childhood education and care (ECEC) services; and the ongoing development and delivery of integrated and multidisciplinary programs operated by a range of providers.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Integrated Manager via Pro Bono Australia.