About the Role
This position is responsible for the management, development, maintenance and supervision of the agency’s Family Services in the Mallee. Program delivered include:
• Home Based Care
• Foster Care
• Circle Program
• Integrated Family Services
• Refugee Minor Program
• Family Preservation
• Stronger Families
• Cradle to Kinder
This position is responsible for the direct support and supervision of the Team leader Home Based Care, Team Leader Integrated Family Services, Team Leader Placement Prevention & Reunification and Team Leader Family Services (Southern Mallee).
The Manager Family Services Vic will assist the Senior Management of Mallee Family Care.
The incumbent will be required to:
• Know and understand all systems and activities associated with Family Services.
• Maintain and enhance these systems and their ability to meet the goals of the organisation. Lead and coach staff and encourage best practice.
• Have a detailed knowledge of the DHHS (Department of Health and Human Services) minimum standards for the CSO (Community Service Organisation’s).
• Ensure that the systems fulfil the highest possible standards in compliance, accountability and prudent use of resources.
• Develop and foster good working relations with Government and other partner agencies.
• Act in keeping with the values of Mallee Family Care.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications relevant to human services, with experience in management.
• Demonstrated experience in Family Services initiatives and management within the not for profit sector.
• Experience in managing the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Willingness to undertake additional training and participate in supervision.
• Strong analytical and leadership skills and experience in developing and motivating staff.
About the Organisation
Mallee Family Care is a large community services not-for-profit organisation based in the beautiful and thriving regional city of Mildura. The organisation provides a broad range of services across North West Victoria and Western New South Wales. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced family services manager to join our leadership team. The Manager Family Services will lead a large team providing a broad range of family services programs in an exciting time of growth and change within Mallee Family Care.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0350235966
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager Family Services Victoria via Pro Bono Australia.