About the Role
If you’re passionate about making a difference and want to be at the forefront of leading global online fundraising campaigns, then we want to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our team to help us increase participation and donations across our online fundraising campaigns. This involves creating great content for digital platforms and email communications to help us achieve our objectives and goals.
The role includes (but not limited to):
• Work with the Marketing Manager to create and implement marketing activities for campaigns in Australia and NZ, as well as the UK and Canada
• Develop and execute segmented eDM campaigns using Campaign Monitor
• Manage social media channels, including community management and reporting
• Work with our social media agency to implement our paid social media acquisition and retention plan
• Work with our PR agency to source local stories for media
• Manage Google Adwords account to build website SEO ranking
• Keep website content current for the campaign, including messaging, building landing pages and ensuring creative is up-to-date
• Manage selected campaigns’ merchandise and e-commerce website
The ideal candidate is creative, has expertise in digital marketing and social media platforms, along with a good understanding of driving brand awareness and experience in delivering results. You will be degree-qualified with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Excellent copywriting and content creation skills
• Experience planning and executing eDM campaigns
• Social Media Management experience, including Facebook advertising
• Experience with Google Adwords and Campaign Monitor – highly regarded
• Basic Photoshop skills and HTML experience preferred, but not essential
We’re looking for a great communicator, with excellent attention to detail, who is innovative with a “can do” personality.
If successful, you will be working in a lean, dynamic team that is collaborative and supportive.
About the Organisation
• Campaigns include Dry July Australia and New Zealand, Go Sober for October (UK) and Dry Feb (Canada).
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0292476691
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Executive via Pro Bono Australia.