About the Role
The NDIS has brought about significant change in approach and the business model for the disability sector. We need someone who can bring a strong business operational approach to this role.
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead our diverse Support Services business, reporting to the CEO.
You will be developing and implementing programs in domains such as:
o Daily living
o Health & Wellbeing
o Lifelong Learning
o Social & Community
o Choice of Control
You will be:
• responsible for ensuring Glenray delivers quality programs aligned to NDIS principles
• continuously looking for opportunities to grow the Support Services functions of the business and manage projects to deliver initiatives to the business
You will ideally have:
• at least four years’ experience leading a large diverse group of professional staff, preferably in the Disability or Aged Care sector
• in-depth understanding of the NDIS
• experience with developing and managing significant budgets
• a degree in Social Science or other business discipline
• high level communication acumen
• ability to effectively liaise and negotiate with Government Agencies, Boards, the media, parents and carers with diplomacy
Bring your energy and enthusiasm to this fantastic opportunity!
If you feel you are ready for the challenge and want to work for a thriving organisation, please submit your resume and a brief overview of what you could contribute to Glenray.
Applications close 5 January 2018.
About the Organisation
Our vision is that all people with a disability have the opportunity to develop to their individual potential.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 6331 2388
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Operations Manager Support Services via Pro Bono Australia.