About the Role
The Star Health Board is seeking to appoint a dynamic Board Director committed to Star Health’s vision, mission and values, who shares our passion to see Star Health grow and continue to lead the way to health for all in Victoria. The Director will be one of up to 10 Board members who provide corporate governance to Star Health on behalf of its members and broader community. Star Health is a company limited by guarantee and is governed by ASIC. The Director will sit as a full Board member and attend monthly meetings. Full orientation and Board ‘buddying’ system is available. Inclusion, equity and diversity will be considered in the co-option process.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience or Specialities sought in one or more of the following:
• Corporate governance within a not-for-profit environment
• Social and/or public policy
• Community health or elsewhere in the health sector, clinical governance
• Communication skills and community knowledge
• Finance, commercial, fundraising, philanthropy and partnership development
• IT or legal
• Risk or project management
• Communications, Media, Marketing
For further information about the role, please contact Nicole Terzis on 03 8644 3330. Please email expressions of interest by the 28th of February 2018 to email@example.com
About the Organisation
Star Health was a finalist for the 2017 Premier’s Primary Health Care Service of the Year.
Health and wellbeing for all
Working in partnerships with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by:
• Delivering innovative, client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and
• Championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity
• Social Justice and Human Rights
• Learning and Innovating
We offer comprehensive 5-Star services across five convenient locations for the whole family, through every stage of life. Our sites offer comfortable, state of the art equipment and our staff of over 300, are friendly, professional, and fully qualified to centre client’s needs.
Services include: GP, Dental, podiatry, home care packages, NDIS, Dietetics, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Exercise groups, Counselling, Mental Health, Family Violence, Alcohol & other drug services and Indigenous health. StarHealth also offers a range of groups and programs to assist individuals and families with all aspects of health and wellbeing.
For more information visit our website: http://www.starhealth.org.au/
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0386443330
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Board Director via Pro Bono Australia.