About the Role
• Join an organisation that safeguards a future for Victoria’s unique natural environment;
• Play a vital role in ensuring Trust for Nature effectively manages its compliance and risk obligations;
• Fixed term part time position (0.4 FTE) until 21 December 2018
Trust for Nature has developed a range of procedures to ensure appropriate compliance management. The Compliance and Risk Officer will support the Chief Financial Officer in the management of governance and compliance matters for the organisation, ensuring that Trust for Nature and its Board is compliant with relevant legislation and policies.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organisational skills
• High level written and verbal communication skills
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Computer proficiency – MS Word, Excel
• Excellent knowledge of compliance and risk management processes particularly as they relate to government legislation
A National Police Check is required to be conducted as part of the selection process. A base salary of is offered in the range $74,952 – $80,643 p.a., plus 9.5% superannuation – pro rata = $29,980.80 – $32,257.20 p.a.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 8631 5814
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Compliance and Risk Officer via Pro Bono Australia.