About the Role
As a charity RIDBC relies heavily on fundraising, corporate and community support to continue to make a difference for people with vision or hearing impairment, their families, and the professionals who support them.
RIDBC has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Corporate Partnerships and Community Executive to join our Community Partnerships & Fundraising team. This role reports to the Corporate and Community Partnerships Manager.
The key focus of this role will be to build on RIDBC’s established corporate and community partnerships whilst developing and implementing new strategies to identify, cultivate and steward potential corporate and community partnerships to achieve growth in individual corporate and community revenue.
The successful applicant will possess the ability and flair to nurture and support RIDBC’s existing corporate and community partnerships and identify opportunities for creating new events and event management initiatives, whilst providing continued support for the needs of our 14 RIDBC Lantern Clubs (volunteer fundraising committees) throughout NSW.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate they meet the following selection criteria, which includes:
- Strong business relationship development skills with the ability to forge professional, respectful and collaborative working relationships with individuals, corporate clients and community groups
- Fundraising and corporate partnerships experience
- Demonstrated strong events management experience
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of budgets
- Digital literacy, social media, content marketing skills and understanding of how to use digital channels for maximum impact
- Experience with servicing volunteer support groups in a not for profit context for charitable activity
- Flexibility around working hours with the capacity to work on weekends when required
- Strong organisational and administrative skills with the ability to time manage various tasks and competing deadlines
- Proven ability to take initiative and work autonomously on multiple projects simultaneously and proritise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively by telephone, in writing and in person
In return, RIDBC offers a competitive remuneration package including salary packaging and attractive staff benefits.
RIDBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Compliance with Child Protection Legislation is essential
About the Organisation
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children (RIDBC) provides quality and innovative services to achieve the best outcomes for current and future generations of Australians with vision or hearing impairment. Our aim is to ensure that children and adults with vision or hearing impairment are given equal access to communication, education, literacy, therapy and health services that will enable them to live a life where nothing holds them back.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 9872 0237
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Corporate & Community Partnerships Executive via Pro Bono Australia.