About the Role
About the role
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will work with our team of passionate facilitators to help empower people with a disability to live the life they want!
Core duties include:
- Program and direct support activities
- Transport people with a disability to and from external program activities as required
- Administrative, indirect support activities and record keeping including reviews and reports
- Supervise and support volunteers and students
Skills & experience
- Excellent at customer service
- Passionate about making a difference in the lives of people with a disability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great IT skills
- Certificate IV in Disability advantageous
- Experience with working with complex people and behaviours desirable
- Full driver’s licence preferred
Benefits of working for Mambourin
- Work close to home with eight community based sites located across the Western suburbs of Melbourne
- Enjoy the benefit of a salary sacrifice arrangement made available through our not for profit status Great career progression opportunities
- We value professional development for our people and invest in a multitude of training courses for staff such as CPR, First Aid, Positive Behaviour Support, Autism training and much more
- Most importantly we have a fun, collaborative culture and are passionate about our people, what we do and the people we support.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Mambourin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
About the Organisation
Mambourin Enterprises is a highly respected not-for-profit community service association which supports people and their families through the quality provision of a wide range of specialist disability support services Mambourin employs over 200 staff and provides individualised support to more than 400 people over the age of 18 through group and individual activities across the western suburbs of Melbourne.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0397319200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: DISABILITY FACILITATOR – Casual Positions Available via Pro Bono Australia.