About the Role
The Bays Healthcare Group has an exciting opportunity, for a passionate fundraising professional to enjoy hands-on implementation of donor care activities and events, including stewardship of a portfolio of donors, prospects and fundraisers.
This position requires someone with a genuine passion for relationship fundraising and the donor experience, who along with knowledge and application of contemporary fundraising trends and strategies, brings a solid skill set across direct mail campaigns, grateful patient program, CRM administration and events. The ability to communicate, influence and engage stakeholders towards a rewarding philanthropic path will be highly valued.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
• Considerable experience in a fundraising environment (ideally 4 years+)
• The ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with donors and supporters
• High level organisational, planning and administration skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, direction and judgement
• A high level of competency with Microsoft Office suite of products and other programs, such Donman database, EDM programs and website content management
• Extensive experience in managing direct marketing campaigns, including social media, website and print publications
• Be naturally aligned to our values; Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Accountability, hold Integrity and be Compassionate
Previous experience in the Not for Profit Sector or in a health related field will be highly regarded but is not essential.
This is a permanent part time position and it is located at The Bays Hospital in Mornington.
Some of the benefits of working at The Bays Healthcare Group include:
• Not for Profit Salary Packaging
• Free on-site parking
• Education and Development Opportunities
• Free, confidential counselling service for you and your immediate family
• Paid Parental Leave
• Volunteering Opportunities
• Staff discounted meals
• Discounted hospital charges for staff and their immediate family members
• On-site cafe with great coffee!
About the Organisation
The Bays Healthcare Group is a not for profit healthcare organisation providing quality acute hospital and residential aged care services to the residents of the Mornington Peninsula.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 5976 5207
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Fundraising and Membership Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.