About the Role
- International development agency, making a lasting difference to children living in poverty
- Work with a successful team, managing relationships with suppliers and donors
- Would suit candidates from a sales, direct marketing or telemarketing background
The Marketing Officer will play a vital role within the overall marketing team, to grow donations from new and existing supporters via face to face and telemarketing programs. This role is also responsible for regular giving retention activities including, but not limited to; upgrades, conversion and reactivation calling. Additionally, you will assist in:
- Building and maintaining solid and professional working relationships with all suppliers
- Analysing data to evaluate segment and test performance, identify trends, issues and opportunities and inform strategic improvements to programs
- Consistently monitor and evaluate performance of suppliers, proposing and implementing tactical and strategic changes
- Providing regular training, ensuring suppliers are provided with up to date and relevant program and training collateral
Ideally you have similar experience in either a NGO or a direct marketing or telemarketing background. You will have demonstrated experience in:
- Effective relationship management skills, knowledge and understanding of best practice marketing;
- Managing multiple projects, negotiate and problem solving;
- Working in environments where you were required to work under pressure and results oriented;
- Assist in drawing conclusions from results and data trends, and apply these to create measurable program improvements
About the Organisation
ChildFund Australia works in partnership with children and their communities to create lasting and meaningful change.
It supports long-term community development and promotes children’s rights in countries such as Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Laos, Timor Leste and Myanmar. They work in partnership with ChildFund Alliance to deliver programs throughout Asia, Africa and the Americas.
These programs are funded by monthly sponsorship contributions, major gifts, bequests, grants, donations and other revenue.
Benefits and Culture
- Work towards enabling every child to have a safe and happy childhood
- Supportive, energetic and innovative team
- Located in Surry Hills, Sydney, close to public transport
Apply for this Job
Use your sales and marketing knowledge to enable children to say ‘I am safe, I am educated, I am heard and I have a future’. Please contact Debbie Jardine or Richard Green on 02 8243 0570 or please click apply, submitting a cover letter responding to the skills required above and resume in MS Word format, quoting reference #34005.
Please quote in application: Marketing Officer – Telemarketing via Pro Bono Australia.