About the Role
This is an opportunity to join Redkite at an exciting time following the appointment of the new Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will bring a strong strategic mind and exceptional stakeholder engagement to this important position. This key appointment will have a proven track record in leadership roles, significant corporate and philanthropic partnerships and will be responsible for a large national fundraising team. Join this organisation as it embarks on its next phase of growth, development, digitisation and change.
About the Organisation
Redkite is a national charity that has been committed for over 30 years to supporting children, young people (aged up to 24 years) and their families through the difficult cancer journey. Redkite are there from the moment of diagnosis until after treatment finishes.
In 2016 they supported 3,700 individuals. Support services include:
* Financial assistance to cover essential costs
* Information, counselling and group support
* Support to keep education and career goals on track
* Support through grief and loss
* Diagnosis support packs for children and young adults
* Support in hospital through social workers and music therapists
Redkite are raising $12.5 million per annum with ambitious growth plans in place for 2018
Apply for this Job
Please send your CV via the Apply for this job button
Please quote in application: General Manager, Fundraising via Pro Bono Australia.