About the Role
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure to all facets of Human Resource operations. It is initially on a temporary basis with a view to be placed on a 12-month contract pending performance and team fit. Working full time hours, this role will provide administrative support to the Human Resources function of the business.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Document preparation and collation
- Data entry into various software
- Database management – ensuring data is up to date and accurate
- Assisting in the management of staff Blue Cards
- Typing and formatting of documents and correspondence
- Providing administration assistance for end to end recruitment processes
- Filing, scanning and printing
- Ad hoc administration support as required
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in entry level Administration support roles
- Exposure to Human Resource operations is highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent eye for detail
- Positive and team player attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to fast paced environments
- Genuine interest in Human Resources
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because it is provides exposure to all areas of Human Resources. Additional benefits include:
- Full time working hours
- Brand new modern facilities that are centrally located
- Supportive, diverse and friendly working culture
- Genuine work life balance
- Fast paced environment where no two days are the same
About the Organisation
This is a Not-for-Profit organisation that prides itself on being a global leader in delivering high quality educational products and services including professional development courses, online content and learning platforms.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Human Resources Administrator via Pro Bono Australia.