About the Role
- Join inTouch, Australia’s Multicultural Centre against Family Violence
- Newly created leadership position managing corporate services
- Part of the Executive, leading a small team in HR, Finance & ITC
As a result of the Royal Commission into Family Violence, inTouch is growing and is looking for an experienced Manager to oversee the development and implementation of systems and processes to support this growth.
As part of the Executive you will contribute to strategy and also lead a small corporate services team.
Specifically you will;
- Support the CEO in developing and implementing strategies for corporate services
- Collaborate with peer Executive Managers to create a collegiate leadership team
- Develop a performance reporting and risk framework, and with HR lead the implementation
- Lead, mentor and focus a small team working across HR, Finance, OHS, Quality and ITC
- Build systems that support data collection, integrity and reporting
- Engage with stakeholders and represent inTouch at conferences, events and meetings
- Manage procurement, contract management and budget reporting
This role would be suited to a Corporate Services Manager with expertise in Finance, HR and ITC who has gained some experience in the not for profit sector. Preferably you will have some knowledge of the family violence service system.
You will be strategic with proven experience developing and managing operational processes, providing team leadership, leading projects and engaging effectively with stakeholders.
You will have excellent leadership skills, an advisor to the CEO and a management style that supports staff and fosters accountability.
This is a high collaborative role in a small – medium sized, women’s only organisation that work within a cultural competent environment.
Benefits include a competitive salary, additional annual leave benefits and salary packaging.
About the Organisation
inTouch, Australia’s Multicultural Centre against Family Violence has provided services, programs and responses to issues of family violence in refugee, migrant and asylum seeker communities for over 30 years.
inTouch recognises that women whose origins are from countries where English is not the first language encounter social isolation and structural inequities that limit their access to culturally relevant and appropriate services.
inTouch’s vision is for all women, children and families to live free from violence.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Corporate Services via Pro Bono Australia.