About the Role
- Join the fight against one of Australasia’s top ten cancer killers
- Would suit a strategic, well-rounded marketing or communications specialist
- Based in Auchenflower at The Wesley Hospital
With SCCA entering an exciting new phase of expansion and growth, you will be a strategic thinker with the drive to actively contribute to the big picture whilst leading and coordinating the development and implementation of marketing plans to support the strategic objectives of the organisation, including:
- Increasing awareness of SCCA amongst the medical profession and key stakeholders
- Building consumer awareness of accredited skin cancer doctors
- Membership retention and growth
- Promoting the SCCA education program and other key events and activities
- A flexible and supportive work environment
- Attractive staff benefits and salary packaging
- Adjacent to Auchenflower train station and discounted all day parking also available onsite
You will be degree qualified with experience in marketing, communications and project management, ideally within a member based, not for profit or health services organisation. Your interpersonal and relationship management skills, along with your creativity and resourcefulness, are key to your success and you have a demonstrated ability to:
- Successfully develop and implement marketing strategy and deliver detailed planning and execution
- Assess member data for opportunities to drive awareness and promote services
- Engage and foster relationships with stakeholders, sponsors and supporters
- Act as a brand advocate and drive membership growth
About the Organisation
Skin Cancer College Australasia (SCCA) is an independent, not-for-profit, member based organisation and the peak body representing and supporting primary care skin cancer professionals in both Australia and New Zealand. SCCA provides general practitioners, skin cancer doctors and nurses with direct access to the latest knowledge and practical skills to improve the identification and treatment of skin cancer.
SCCA is committed to the professional development of its members and the delivery of skin cancer education, advocacy, research and standards.
Apply for this Job
If you are motivated to support the fight against skin cancer please click apply, submitting your resume and cover letter in MS word format, quoting reference #34076. For more information please contact Louise Furlong on 07 5530 8066.
Please quote in application: Marketing Manager via Pro Bono Australia.