About the Role
Together with the Fundraising and Marketing Executive Manager this role is responsible for the development and implementation of media and communication programs that complement the fundraising programs and marketing approaches so as to deliver investment in nature conservation in Victoria.
Working closely with the Fundraising and Marketing Executive Manager, the Chief Executive Officer, the Board and senior management team, the Media and Communications Manager will assist with the integration of Trust for Nature’s conservation goals into partnership, communication and fundraising projects.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in either journalism, media, communications or PR
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management and organisational skills
• High level written communication skills
• Well-developed creative, conceptual and analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge and experience in building up and managing a digital image library
• Computer proficiency – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web and social media skills
• Preferred knowledge of current affairs particularly as they relate to the environment and conservation
A National Police Check and Working with Children Check is required to be conducted as part of the selection process. A base salary of $94,872 p.a. is offered, plus 9.5% superannuation.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 386315814
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Media and Communications Manager via Pro Bono Australia.