About the Role
Our client is a charitable foundation based on a partnership between philanthropy, community, government and business. Their mission is to champion the economic and social strength of Australia’s regional, rural and remote communities.
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for a National Programs Manager to join their passionate and professional team. This is a senior leadership role reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the State Programs Managers on grant programs and managing key donor stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in designing, managing and evaluating community development projects and programs and will be responsible for;
• Leading and managing the program schedule for national grants programs.
• Managing stakeholder relationships
• Managing program budgets and financials.
• Leading within and motivating a fast paced and passionate team.
This is a critical role for the ongoing success of this organisation and as such demands a strategic innovative thinker with communication skills that are second to none, along with an exceptional eye for detail.
Key selection criteria which need to be addressed in your application include:
• Proven successful grant program operations
• Internal & external Stakeholder relationship management
• Extensive experience in project and program management
• Financial, funding and budget management experience
• Proven experience with program research, development and evaluation
• Brand and profile management experience
• Extensive successful team leadership experience
If you think you have what we are looking for, send your resume and responses to the above Key selection criteria NOW! To obtain a copy of the Position Description for this role please call the ESE Office on 54426676.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
Phone : 0354426676
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: National Programs Manager via Pro Bono Australia.