About the Role
Outreach Case Manager- Family Violence
Full Time – contract
Exciting opportunity for a Family Violence Case Manager McAuley Community Services for Women is looking for someone who is committed to advocate for a better, safer and just society, for women and their children affected by family violence. Our agency is an innovative and dedicated service that is a lead provider and access point for the integrated family violence system for women and children in the Western region.
The position is based in a small, positive and professional team with strong leadership, focused on empowering women through intensive and individualised case management support. The successful applicant will have:
– A sound understanding of the gendered nature of family violence and its impact on women and children.
– Knowledge of case management frameworks including strategies to produce effective outcomes for clients
– Understanding of crisis intervention and management of clients with complex needs - Sound decision making and risk management skills
– The ability to work collaboratively with internal and external services, and build strong working relationships
– Integrity and respect for those affected by homelessness and /or family violence McAuley Community Services for Women values diversity and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
McAuley Community Services for Women has exemption from the Equal Opportunity Act 2010. Exemption No. A209/2012. Only women need apply. Applications Close 19th January 2018.
About the Organisation
and their children who are escaping family violence .
Working in a team environment, responsible for providing a crisis response, case management, advocacy, accommodation and support services to women and their children who have experienced and are escaping family violence.
Apply for this Job
Email : email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Outreach Case Manager- Family Violence via Pro Bono Australia.