About the Role
Are you a natural networker, looking for a rewarding opportunity to start 2018 with a Medical Research Foundation at one of the largest health services precincts in Australia?
We’re looking for someone with passion who can hit the ground running and have an impact on our work that supports important lifesaving research and patient care. Do you have excellent communication skills, including experience writing proposals and presenting compelling partnership propositions?
The Partnerships Manager is an essential part of our team with a crucial role in the future direction of the organisation. This position is perfect for someone who wants to really make a difference in the delivery of research and patient care with daily impact on people’s lives.
• Involvement in growing income over time and implementing a broad range of revenue generating programs or strategies.
• Good understanding of what drives corporate partners to engage with philanthropic organisations.
• Research and insight: able to employ sound research and analytical thinking to identify partnership opportunities.
• Experience in client relationship management, fundraising and/or sales/marketing.
• Good understanding of using databases.
• Demonstrated understanding of managing internal relationships within multi-disciplinary teams.
You will be joining a passionate team, who are bold and ambitious in how we approach philanthropy in 2018.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 0288909014
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Partnerships Manager (Fundraising) via Pro Bono Australia.