About the Role
- Join an award winning community housing provider – 90 FTE and growing
- Best practice people and culture environment
- Full time permanent role – Penrith based
Your key focus is to provide professional HR support and administrative services to the executive manager and the change manager in a busy environment. You will also be required to:
- Provide HR information and advice to the leadership team and Wentworth staff
- Manage the end to end recruitment processes including inductions
- Coordinate learning and development activities and the wellbeing program
- Manage the administration of People & Culture projects
- Assist with the preparation and revision of HR policies and procedures
- Create and maintain employee personnel files
Ideally you have a diploma or degree in human resources with at least two years of experience as an advisor or generalist. You flourish in a fast paced environment and possess the following attributes:
- Ability to interpret and apply employment legislation and awards
- Capacity to set priorities, plan workload, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Strong communication and an aptitude for innovative and lateral thinking
- High level written skills including correspondence, reporting and proposals
- Capability to manage multiple projects with a meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to working with a high degree of confidentiality
About the Organisation
Wentworth Community Housing is a Tier 1 community housing provider of affordable rental accommodation and support services for people with limited access to mainstream housing in the Hawkesbury, Nepean and Blue Mountains area.
Wentworth is dedicated to quality service delivery, governance and financial management with its achievements having been recognised nationally for excellence.
Wentworth is also a lead agency in the Specialist Homelessness Service and provides a range of programs that aim to prevent homelessness and provide crisis and transitional housing.
Benefits and Culture
Wentworth has just begun an exciting organisational development program aimed at developing a best practice people and culture environment. You will be immersed in an energetic and committed work force of highly motivated individuals driven to improve the quality of housing for people living in Western Sydney. You will be working as part of an experienced team that has a focus on mentoring and career development.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: People & Culture Adviser via Pro Bono Australia.