About the Role
The main duty of this position is to provide administrative assistance to the Coordinator.
1. Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
2. Commitment to being a team member and working cooperatively
3. Ability to use time efficiently, prioritise tasks and accept direction
4. Well-developed computer skills (Microsoft Office package)
5. Clerical skills, 50 wpm
7. Demonstrated attention to detail
8. Sensitivity to the needs of older people and people from CALD backgrounds
9. Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and software.
About the Organisation
• A friendly, collaborative workplace
• Generous salary
• Above-Award conditions
• Additional holiday leave
• Flexible working arrangements
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 02 8836 2146
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Project (Administration) Assistant: 10 hrs / week over 2 days via Pro Bono Australia.