About the Role
- Make a difference to the lives of some of Australia’s most disadvantaged young people
- Sydney CBD
- Take your next career step
The Smith Family is a national, independent children’s charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. As a Strategy Analyst, you will be pivotal in supporting the design, implementation and enhancement of The Smith Family’s strategic and planning frameworks and provide strategic analysis for the organisation.
A day in the life of a Strategy Analyst might look like this, but every day can be different. Primarily, you will:
- Manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of The Smith Family’s Major Project Framework including coordination across a portfolio of projects.
- Coordinate The Smith Family’s business planning and prioritisation process.
- Facilitate and coordinate process improvement initiatives with both internal and external partners.
- Provide support for organisational and cross-functional strategy projects.
- Conducting research on not-for-profit sector landscape trends.
- Prepare and present monthly and as required reporting.
It takes a special kind of person to be our Strategy Analyst. Our successful candidate will bring the following:
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects and project portfolio’s, ideally in a large organisation.
- Solid background coordinating business planning, strategic projects and corporate strategic frameworks.
- Solid experience in multiple aspects of reporting, including capturing, consolidating and presentation.
- Experience in workshop planning and facilitation.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated self-initiative, problem solving skills, attention to detail and aptitude for process improvement.
- Experience applying design thinking and strategic problem solving skills
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline. • Project Management expertise and excellent MS Office skills.
About the Organisation
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Email : Hr.email@example.com
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Strategy Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.