About the Role
- Fantastic opportunity to work within a leading conservation organisation
- Melbourne CBD location
- Lead a dedicated small team of supporter relations professionals
About the role:
You will be responsible for building strong relationships between Bush Heritage supporters and the organisation’s conservation work. You will lead a small team that provides excellent customer service to supporters by phone, electronic communications and in person. You will be responsible for contributing to the financial stability and security of the organisation by ensuring the accuracy and security of all financial transactions and the development and implementation of programs within the Supporter Relations environment that positively impact revenue. You will also play a critical role in the design, configuration and documentation of business processes and CRM systems for Supporter Relations.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing staff and volunteers to develop and manage strong customer relationships;
- Demonstrated experience in the design, implementation and continual improvement of complex supporter (customer) transactional processes;
- Demonstrated experience in achieving revenue outcomes in a supporter (customer) contact environment;
- High level of computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets) and experience with a Customer Relationship Management database; and
- Strong communication and administration skills including budgets and record management.
About the Organisation
This is an exceptional opportunity to make a very real contribution to the protection of Australia’s unique wildlife and their habitat.
Bush Heritage Australia is a national leader in landscape-scale conservation. Independent and evidence-based, we work where we are needed most: in areas of high conservation value with low levels of protection. We protect and help manage 6.2 million hectares of land, providing habitat for over 5800 native species, including at least 235 threatened species. We have two proven approaches to what we do: we carefully select, purchase and manage landscapes of high conservation value; and we work in partnership with others, including Traditional Owners, to achieve conservation outcomes.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: SUPPORTER RELATIONS TEAM LEADER via Pro Bono Australia.