About the Role
Administrative Officer (22.8hr per week)
• Salary between $40,000 to $45,000 pro rata (depending on experience), plus attractive salary package, 5 weeks annual leave and 9.5% super
• Friendly environment
• Contract until 30th June 2018 with probability of extension depending on funding
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administrative Officer to join our dynamic organisation. This position is critical in providing a positive and appropriate first impression response to all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will possess a high degree of initiative, a passion for creativity and an eagle eye for detail. Reporting to the CEO, the day to day tasks vary from:
– Managing of all office operations including reception duties, meeting and greeting visitors and stakeholders;
– Engaging with stakeholders and the wider community and distribution of promotional material as directed; and
– Maintaining efficient and effective administrative systems.
The preferred candidate will have a minimum of 2 years office administration experience with high level of proficiency in using tools and software such as Microsoft Office suites and database applications. Importantly, a hands-on, creative thinker who is still prepared to take on the day-to-day admin responsibilities alongside administrative systems and ability to manage and prioritise a range of tasks.
View the position description attached. Alternatively contact Emily Serle on 03 9417 2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy or more information.
Written applications must provide a cover letter, CV, address the key selection criteria and provide a minimum of 2 referees. Please email your application to email@example.com
Applications close: Monday 19th Feb 2018 at 5pm.
About the Organisation
See our website here for more information.
Apply for this Job
For details concerning this role, please contact
Phone : 03 9417 2111
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.