About the Role
Case Manager at OzChild:
OzChild provides Foster Care Services to a number of vulnerable families in Victoria, with many having a history of trauma. You will be providing intervention that is child centred and family focused and works to ensure the best interests and safety of the child is met.
Working in our Foster Care Program, you will improve outcomes for children and young people through the support, supervision and development of clients. You will work to deliver on the permanency objective to provide safe, stable care for clients.
(Please refer to the position description for further details)
You will have:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Community Services Work or a related discipline that is recognised in Australia
- Experience in the child and family welfare field
- Demonstrated ability to provide high quality, innovative direct service in the assessment and treatment of children, young people and families
- Knowledge and experience in the use of current and relevant theoretical frameworks in relation to working with parents and children in the context of family violence
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work within a reputable non-profit organisation committed to making a difference to children’s lives
- Dandenong and Frankston locations
- Pay at SCHCADS Award Level 5
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary packaging & employee benefits
About the Organisation
For over 165 years, OzChild has been committed to the protection of Australia's most vulnerable children and families. Our purpose is to support vulnerable children and young people by preventing abuse and neglect, providing healing and strengthening families.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager – Foster Care via Pro Bono Australia.