About the Role
- Excellent opportunity with a national organisation
- Full-time position up to 30 June 2019
- Competitive remuneration package, including charity salary packaging options
- Supportive, family-friendly work environment
Reporting to the Director, External Relations you will be responsible for assisting with communication and public relations activities as well as events, social media and
publication development. The role is also responsible for assisting with the delivery and administration of Mental Health Australia’s membership program.
The key requirements of the position include:
- Formal qualifications in a relevant discipline coupled with 1-3 years’ experience
- Contemporary knowledge and experience in the effective use of digital/social media
- Strong writing skills including writing/editing copy for printed and digital material
- Proven ability to engage effectively with stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Must be keen to learn and willing to roll up the sleeves and get the job done
This is a great opportunity to become involved with an organisation that is dedicated to driving better mental health for all Australians.
For your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive salary from $70,000 (full-time) commensurate with experience and qualifications, plus super, plus charity salary packaging options.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
About the Organisation
Mental Health Australia is the peak, national non-government organisation representing and promoting the interests of the Australian mental health sector and is committed to achieving better mental health for all Australians.
Mental Health Australia aims to promote mentally healthy communities, educate Australians on mental health issues, influence mental health reform so that government policies address all contemporary mental health issues, conduct research on mental health issues, and carry out regular consultation to represent the best interests of members, stakeholders and the Australian community. These endeavours in education and policy reform are matched by our commitment to researching more innovative approaches to the provision of mental health care.
In addition, Mental Health Australia continues to focus on the human rights of people with a mental illness and their carers.
Apply for this Job
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Communications and Membership Officer via Pro Bono Australia.